Intro from an old man

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
2I6es

Intro from an old man

Post by 2I6es »

Greetings to all.

New member to the forum, though I don't have a Sigma / Galant at present.

I joined up so I could show some photos of my old cars which I had from new.

1975 GC Galant Sedan, baby poop brown, sold after 4 years with 200,000km+. (couldn't kill it with a bomb)

!979 D50 ute, precursor to the L200, 2litre, sold after three years - big mistake (highly modified)

1982 GJ GSR sedan 2.6, tragically died in 1985 after hitting a water buffalo (203cm spread across the horns)

Got into Motorbikes for a while (Honda VF500, Honda VF1000FII B'olDor, Honda VFR750F)

I am presently running a 2001 Ford AU XR6 with mods and a 1986 BMW 635CSi with mods. Given the opportunity I would love to get hold of a GC /GD Sedan 1.6 litre manual with the sports pack. I guess I will always have a soft spot for the cars.

Well, until I can scan in the photos, thats all I have for the moment. Cheers from a warm and sunny Darwin

Take care Vincenzo (Vinny)
siggyloverWA

Re: Intro from an old man

Post by siggyloverWA »

Hey Vinny

I'm in the same boat as you at the moment, don't have a car but I've owned LA and LB lancers, a GA sedan and a GB wagon, 2 scorpions, a GH Turbo, a GH wagon and a few later model siggys which im not really too keen on. at the moment the only Mitsubishi I get to spin spanners on is my gf's CC lancer but I'm looking for a GE but not having much luck

Look forward to seeing some pics of your cars and a big greeting from perth
75glnt

Re: Intro from an old man

Post by 75glnt »

Hay mate :) would love to see some pics! :D love the galants :)

Cheers from Queensland! The greater state :P kidding. All of Australia is good :)
N/A ALL THE WAY