been a while

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
galantgrunt

been a while

Post by galantgrunt »

Hi all I have been spending a lot of time working both on the galant and other toys, I have two road bikes one is a track bike.This has meant not a lot of time on the computer so here is the latest. Some of you may of seen the car in the for sale section I have had a rethink and will be postponing the sale, hopefully indeffinately. I am so close to getting this thing to where I first invisaged it and I will to finnish it and enjoy it and who knows I may pass it on to my grandson one day as it was passed on to me well not as it was :) but you know what I mean.
They say a picture says a thousands words so check out my photobucket webpage for a look at the build so far

http://s487.photobucket.com/albums/rr23 ... _77_album/

Also have a look at the latest newcastle cruise for some pics of it out and about.
ISKA8

Re: been a while

Post by ISKA8 »

NICE!
beleive it or not i was actually lookin at your post of the sale,still looks magic..its a good thing you didnt sell it..
what bikes do you have?? i just sold 1 and bought another,the misses is pissed :lol:
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

I don't think I could sell something I put so much time and $$$ into, well not easily anyway.
Trying to keep it I think would be the best thing I think.
Was good to meet up with you again (last time was at the December Wiseman's ferry cruise), and even better to see your car in the flesh (the pic's don't do it justice).

Looking forward to the next time...
galantgrunt wrote:Also have a look at the latest newcastle cruise for some pics of it out and about.
Here's the link here

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
galantgrunt

Post by galantgrunt »

ISKA8 wrote:NICE!
beleive it or not i was actually lookin at your post of the sale,still looks magic..its a good thing you didnt sell it..
what bikes do you have?? i just sold 1 and bought another,the misses is pissed :lol:
Hi mate I have an xjr1300 for cruising two up or just scratching and the track weapon is an old school yzf750 done up as a colin edwards replica that he raced in 1994, blue and white. "Better by far on a yamaha"
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

galantgrunt wrote:
ISKA8 wrote:NICE!
Hi mate I have an xjr1300 for cruising two up or just scratching and the track weapon is an old school yzf750 done up as a colin edwards replica that he raced in 1994, blue and white. "Better by far on a yamaha"
nice man,i just seen colin edwards bike on the net..looks the goods!!do the old yz's still handle like the new ones?? rubbish the new ones are? or have you changed most of the suspension??
im not a big fan of the yamaha bikes.altough there bloody scary..suzuki gsxr1000..GIXER for me mate..
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310