The imported jap-spec GJ GSR 1984 (MOVED BACK!)

Members Rides can be viewed here, remember when posting here to keep mechanical discussions for its appropriate forum.
Lowmion

Re: The imported jap-spec GJ GSR 1984 (MOVED BACK!)

Post by Lowmion »

:facepalm: ROFL

I like how Genius posts up what Flavia/Zoom Tuning trys to convince VCAT actually happened,

No the car never had a dented bonnet at Flavia/Zoom Tuning, nor did it get replaced in the 3 days after it was picked up from Flavia/Zoom Tuning, so YES Flavia/Zoom Tuning was the LAST person to work on the vehicle

Anyhow the case got adjourned so that Flavia/Zoom Tuning can arrange for his own assessor to assess the car, as he accused the report by VACC, RACV, AAFRB assessor Ron Murphy Dip.Mech.E. as being yes you guessed it biased, lol as if that guy would guy would jeopardise his lively hood over a $9,999.00 VCAT court case !!

This was because his reprints of the photo's I posted on this thread of the fire damage with photo-shopped notes allegedly given to him by John Craig Assessing over the phone [quote" He told me what to write on the photo's your honour over the phone] apparently didnt hold much weight for some reason......................

So Flavia/Zoom Tuning has dodged a bullet for a little while longer....
Don't try to insure a 1984 Galant Turbo 2000 with RACV, they'll insist that it only came out with a super charger, and that the turbo is an illegal mod........
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

I wonder how John Craig Assessing would feel about that... Man, I can see all sorts of avenues of litigation being opened up by your buddy Flava Flav. Like watching a train wreck... Hope you get closure on this soon.
Lowmion

Post by Lowmion »

Spoke to John Craig of John Craig Assessing, and he's not terribly impressed at his name being brought up, he said he remembered Flav of Zoom Tuning, but never heard back from after he was told he had to pay in advance for the report as he might not like the result.

I've given John my mobile numbers and gave him permission to make contact when Flav gives the ok, but nothing so far and when I rang back inquiring the other day John said " I'ld rather stay out of it"

So Flav/Zoom Tuning/Genius ? you need to ring me and make a time for your EXPERT (yes I'll be asking for I.D. ) to inspect the vehicle and do his report :D

As soon as I can figure out my stupid scanner I'll upload a copy of the assessors report, his qualifications and his conclusion - and yes FLav/Zoom Tuning/Genius ? already has a copy given to him by the judge :D :D
Don't try to insure a 1984 Galant Turbo 2000 with RACV, they'll insist that it only came out with a super charger, and that the turbo is an illegal mod........
Lowmion

Post by Lowmion »

Here's the person that did my report

A112H

Post by A112H »

Thats a blurb about how great he is, what was his assesment of the damage?
Lowmion

Post by Lowmion »

it's uploading now, lol
Lowmion

Post by Lowmion »

Here is the report

Image Image
Image Image
WINNING

Post by WINNING »

YOU LIER. YOU AND YOUR LIES WILL ROT IN HELL.

YOU LOST THE CASE LOWMION.

YOU LIED TO EVERYONE ON HERE AND THE JUDGE AND HE SAW RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

ZOOMTUNING & FLAVIO SIBILLA HAS BEEN CLEARED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE KNEW YOU WERE A LIER LOWMION (MICHAEL HUTCHISON).

CONGRATULATIONS TO FLAVIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The final recording of the hearing will be on you tube asap provided it's allowed.
Nath76LA

Post by Nath76LA »

Can we now finally have enough of this childish behaviour between the two of you on the forum.

By the way, lier is actually spelt L I A R!

My two cents.
Nath
1976 Galant Hardtop
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Nice to see some joined the site just to give themselves a hand job :thumpsup:
A112H

Post by A112H »

I think it is time I locked this and throw away the key (H)