12 inch / 305mm rotors

This section is for talk about anything to do with suspension, brakes, or wheels and anything in the general area.
kris85

12 inch / 305mm rotors

Post by kris85 »

good day! i'm kris from the philippines and i own a couple of LA lancers ('76 2 door A72 "L-type" brake lights & '79 4 door A72 "bar-type" brake lights) and 2 2nd generation box type lancers ('83 A174 GSR & '85 A173 SL)... i was wondering what 12 inch (305mm) front brake rotors can i use for them... i've been browsing the forums and all over the internet for such a conversion but apparently, no one has done this yet... i want to upgrade my brakes and suspension first before i put in a more powerful engine... and oh, if you guys are in need of any lancer, celeste, or galant parts (engine, trany, brakes, etc.), feel free to message me... we have tons of them here in our country... looking forward to anybody's reply... cheers! ;-)
A112H

Re: 12 inch / 305mm rotors

Post by A112H »

Here is the answer to your first question

http://www.hoonboy.com/tmp/MrBishiBrake ... pgrade.htm

Secondly; Welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing pictures of your cars

Thirdly; Can you get me two of these badges?
http://img33.imageshack.us/i/galantgs11.jpg/
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the site.

And pics or Ban.... :lol:

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
kris85

Post by kris85 »

here's my '76 LA 2 door L-type brake lights lancer... just got this a couple of months ago... this will be my next project car... got this for 20,000 philippine pesos (that's like US$400)...

here's my '79 LA 4 door bar type brake lights lancer... got this car for only 10,000 philippine pesos (that's like US$200)... and it runs... just needs some body work though...

here's my '85 A173 lancer box type... my daily driver... and also my soulmate (she got out the factory the same day i was born... :thumpsup: )...

here's a pic of my '85 A173 with a couple of my friends and their lancers on a mountain pass...

this pic was taken on the restaurant on top of the mountain...

thanks for the replies guys... really appreciate it... i usually upload videos of my lancers on my channel at youtube... just search for kindheartedfool... and about the galant gsII badge, will try to get you one by the end of this month... ;-)