Fender Mirrors

This section is for 1973 to 1981 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Lancer/Valiant/Celeste/Colt/Arrow.
Astrolux

Fender Mirrors

Post by Astrolux »

Does anyone know where i can source some fender mirrors for an lb lancer? I have been looking on ebay and around the net a bit but i can't seem to find any or find any info about them.
I might have to end up just getting some datsun or toyota ones because i always find them popping up on ebay.
Oh and if anyone has any pictures with them on a lancer i would like to have a look =) even if they are the real lancer ones or different

Cheers.
....../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\....
..._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_..
../_/\_\...../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\...
DanTurboLancer

Re: Fender Mirrors

Post by DanTurboLancer »

I would have thought you guys might have been able to get them easier.

If you find some genuine or NOS Lancer for LA/LB,
let me know
AFC3S

Post by AFC3S »

I guess this the one you looking for....

Click Here For > Garage_10
SharmCos

Post by SharmCos »

To my knowledge, the bullet ones like Affa posted above were fitted to the GS-R. Having said that, they could have been fitted to other models too 'cos we have quite a few of these mirrors here and no GS-R!

Lesser models were fitted with the pretty generic flag-type chromed mirrors almost exactly like those found on KE10/11/20/25, lesser Galant GA/GB (upmarket Galants including GTO & FTO had different bullet-type mirrors) of the same era. I sold a few of these. Could get more.

Astrolux

Post by Astrolux »

Nice!!
yeah those bullet type ones are the ones i was after, just pretty hard to find.
If you do come across any of them i would definately be keen to buy a pair of you.. if you are willing to sell that is :)
....../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\....
..._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_..
../_/\_\...../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\...
SharmCos

Post by SharmCos »

The pictured bullet mirrors are for sale..
Astrolux

Post by Astrolux »

Oh Cool. i will PM you when my dad gets home 'cos he has paypal and all that jazz. =)
SharmCos

Post by SharmCos »

Not mine. PM Affa instead :D
Astrolux

Post by Astrolux »

Cool cool. AFC3S, i sent you a PM :D
AFC3S

Post by AFC3S »

Astrolux wrote:Cool cool. AFC3S, i sent you a PM :D
PM replied. :)
Click Here For > Garage_10