My New Sigma Wagon.. lots of pics :D

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
Astrolux

My New Sigma Wagon.. lots of pics :D

Post by Astrolux »

So i finally bought this after two long weeks of saving up my money, and i am very happy with it!
So far, i have found nothing wrong with it except it takes a while to warm up due to the carby isnt very good. so ill have to tweak it up next week end when i have time and get all the engine bay nice and clean.
Today i just gave it a massive clean on the inside and a nice wash 'n polish.
Also put my superlites on (looks tough as :P) had to cut a bit off of the brake dust plate thingys so i could fit them on, but all good.
Here are the piccys :D

These are where the paint is coming off, but that's okay :P

When i got her home...

The engine bay.

Good carb set up

After a wash putting on my wheels.

After a polish :D

So, i am very happy with this buy. Looks a thousand times better after a good wash and some wheels, thats for sure.

Enjoy :D
Jimmy.
....../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\....
..._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_..
../_/\_\...../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\...
75wagon
Admin

Re: My New Sigma Wagon.. lots of pics :D

Post by 75wagon »

Look alright.
I think the 13's look good on it too.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
TVM006

Post by TVM006 »

That looks SWEET! love the wheels on it
TVMDouble0h!Sixx

1985 GK GSR
Astrolux

Post by Astrolux »

Cheers guys. :D
Yea dave, the wheels were heaps easy to put on :D thanks again for ur help before.
i also think the 13's look better than 14's lol.. it'l look cooler when i will get it lowered i reckon.
....../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\........../\....
..._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_......_ \/_....._ \/_..
../_/\_\...../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\..../_/\_\...
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

she is beautiful...ive always had a soft spot for wagons.. :thumpsup:
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310
MintWagon

Post by MintWagon »

love the tint on it. seems in good nick.. love it
If your up for a shagin.. buy a wagon
ralliartsigma

Post by ralliartsigma »

Very neat wagon!
Does it have any rust to speak of? around the windows in the bottom of guards, the usual spots?
Didnt it get around in Launnie with a set of 14" jelly bean mags on it before?
Nice buy anyway mate
Cheers Trent
PS still keeping the LB on the road?
'83 GJ Wagon my baby, but sadly not driven enough.
'94 MJ Triton my daily in the colder months.
'81 GH Turbo No. 105 (WIP)
'81 GH Turbo No. 017
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

A photoshop by a member on JNC.

That, look awesome :thumpsup:

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/v ... 712#110263

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
MatchboxCar

Post by MatchboxCar »

Looks wicked :) Wheels are nice.
Astrolux

Post by Astrolux »

haha yeah how good is that photoshop. Totes have to get it like that :p

Trent, It does have a little bit of rust under the side rear windows bout hlf the size of a 5c coin. no rust anywhere else that i have seen so far. Very good nick.
I bought it from Risdon Vale :P So bogan lol. Also where my mate bought his HR31 about a block away haha.
And yeah i am keeping the LB on the road with S.I. Plates. slowly turning it in to a track car of some sort.
astronturbo77
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by astronturbo77 »

neat wag, should put my old hornet scoop on it:P but only thing wrong i can see is that its got series2 air cleaner on series 1 engine, or the wrong valve cover..
BUILT NOT BROUGHT BY ALGIE.
ralliartsigma

Post by ralliartsigma »

Astrolux wrote:haha yeah how good is that photoshop. Totes have to get it like that :p

Trent, It does have a little bit of rust under the side rear windows bout hlf the size of a 5c coin. no rust anywhere else that i have seen so far. Very good nick.
I bought it from Risdon Vale :P So bogan lol. Also where my mate bought his HR31 about a block away haha.
And yeah i am keeping the LB on the road with S.I. Plates. slowly turning it in to a track car of some sort.

I swear its an Ex-Launceston car... there use to be 3 really neat GJ wags getting around when i was on my P's & early driving days: Mine, a goldly brown 2.6 manual, a Cream/off white 2lt manual with 14" hotwires and I think the one you have now Redish brown 2lt , but it had jelly bean mags and one of those spoiler things to keep the dust of the back window back then, but anywho Risdon vale? cant beleave the ignition is still intact! :)
I bought my turbo setup off EVL076 (Brett) down there so i cant really say too much. Have you still got my old white LB in the shed? the one with the sun roof?
'83 GJ Wagon my baby, but sadly not driven enough.
'94 MJ Triton my daily in the colder months.
'81 GH Turbo No. 105 (WIP)
'81 GH Turbo No. 017
Astrolux

Post by Astrolux »

Hmm well it might have been, and the dude bought it from launny and took it back to hobart haha..,. but i dont know :P
i need to convert it to manual one day, seems way hard though.
yeah man i was looking at ur ride thread and saw a VERy similar white lb. Cause i didnt know dad bought it off you lol. but yeah its in the drive way now with my sigma rims on it and a side draft on it :P