What the @#%$ am I doing wrong?

Talk about anything car related here that isn't covered below.
geezer101

What the @#%$ am I doing wrong?

Post by geezer101 »

I have this thing in front of me that looks like a typewriter with a tv screen on top of it. Since using it I have visited a wonderous place called sigma-galant.com and have liked everything I've seen. So I used the advice about posting pictures to visit another land called photobucket. I was even able to take pictures from my photo album and make them into an album at this place! But when I ask the typewriter thing to move pictures from photobucket land to sigma-galant land, it turns my pictures into a red box with an"X" in it (I did not know I took so many pictures of this red box, it doesn't even look that cool). The images are all scans (.jpg) Example- if I enter my image "http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i35 ... an0001.jpg" it turns into a red box. What the @#%$ am I doing wrong? :hit:
dvsfin

Re: What the @#%$ am I doing wrong?

Post by dvsfin »

photobucket has IMG codes under each of the photo's in your album, when you click on them it will automatically copy them for you, so just paste it into your sigma-galant thread and it should work
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

geezer101 wrote:I have this thing in front of me that looks like a typewriter with a tv screen on top of it. Since using it I have visited a wonderous place called sigma-galant.com and have liked everything I've seen. So I used the advice about posting pictures to visit another land called photobucket. I was even able to take pictures from my photo album and make them into an album at this place! But when I ask the typewriter thing to move pictures from photobucket land to sigma-galant land, it turns my pictures into a red box with an"X" in it (I did not know I took so many pictures of this red box, it doesn't even look that cool). The images are all scans (.jpg) Example- if I enter my image Image it turns into a red box. What the @#%$ am I doing wrong? :hit:
ok here ya go
GH Sigma, 16" Mesh wheels, sports steering wheel and a V8 exhaust
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

It has to look like this to work:
[img]http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i35 ... an0001.jpg[/img]

If it has the [img] at the start, and the [/img] at the end, then it recognises it as a pic.

It's the same for quote's [quote] [/quote] and links [url] [/url].

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
81GL
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by 81GL »

amgis_obrut wrote:ok here ya go
:lol: cheeky.

yeah, as above, clip it to copy, then paste into your text.
example:
Old school Mitsu's, its not a hobby; it's a life style.
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

is it me or can anyone help but not just look at the girl instead and forget what questions were asked... :P
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Thanks guys for (taking the piss out of) helping me. Now I can post pictures of horror and confusion from photobucket land! :|
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

geezer101 wrote:Thanks guys for (taking the piss out of) helping me. Now I can post pictures of horror and confusion from photobucket land! :|
No worries its what i do best :thumpsup:
GH Sigma, 16" Mesh wheels, sports steering wheel and a V8 exhaust
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Yay... aw c'mon, I don't need to come here to look like a tool. I can do that anywhere! Really, not good with pc's. But getting the hang of it- with help. Thanks guys! :$