Triton subforum?

Have a suggestion? Post it here!
woodrat

Triton subforum?

Post by woodrat »

Just wondering if there was a chance of a Triton subforum as these great little trucks are very closely related to the whole Mitsu Family....

...any thoughts....

John
geezer101

Re: Triton subforum?

Post by geezer101 »

Hi woodrat, welcome to S-G. Have a search around the site and you'll find Tritons and L200's featured in the members' rides section and in builds (they share a lot of mechanicals across the range). As there are tons of cars that are in the older Mitsu/Chrysler spectrum we have all sorts of vehicles featured on here. I'd like to think we have something on offer to anyone who owns or is a fan of early Chryslers and older Mitsubishis. One active topic at the moment that should get an honourable mention is Superscan811's hi-po Triton build - http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12230 check it out! :thumpsup:
Cottees
Admin

Post by Cottees »

Thanks for the suggestion. There isn't too many Triton/L200/D50 owners here, so a dedicated section may not be worth it. But then again, opening a section might bring more people to the forums, which is always a good thing. Myself and the admin team will have a look into this idea, and try and come up with something that will work.
jvflash

Post by jvflash »

Add another vote :thumpsup:
Hendrikus95

Post by Hendrikus95 »

that would be a great idea cottees it would be heaps of help
Jordan1249

Post by Jordan1249 »

and another vote from me
WilliamJaf

Triton subforum

Post by WilliamJaf »

I dont see a point. I think people will always post in the wrong forum or subforum, as they did to create this issue in the first place.

Ill see what the others think.