Cottees
Admin

Gippsland Park Hillclimb

Post by Cottees »

Post your times and car used below.
cheaterparts

Re: Gippsland Park Hillclimb

Post by cheaterparts »

Gippsland Park ( old Morwell hillclimb track ) 35.87 sec in 2004 at the Aust hillclimb champs and the winning time for Improved Production 2001 - 3000

running my NA 2.6 GE Sigma
cheater
psshhhht

Post by psshhhht »

Man, shows how long it's been since I've been on this forum, so glad there is this competition section, especially this track. Also can't wait for Pakenham to be added when that gets built.

Do you head out to Morwell much mate? Seems like a great time compared to many of what I've seen on youtube.

Think it's time for me to get another sigma and this time finish the build I think lol
looking to start an mechanical apprenticeship, if you know of anyone in Melbourne or Gippsland who's looking for a first year, let me know!
cheaterparts

Post by cheaterparts »

psshhhht wrote:Do you head out to Morwell much mate? Seems like a great time compared to many of what I've seen on youtube.
I was a Member of the Gippsland Car Club from 1999 till about 2005 or 6 and yes I run there quite a bit , my Sigma was well known to anyone around at that time
The Morwell track took a bit to learn if you didn't hit every braking mark and apex just right your time suffered badly
it's a shame that it now just a big hole in the ground
cheater