You TOOL!

All Technical Tips an Tricks' will be located HERE merged from all the forums above.
geezer101

You TOOL!

Post by geezer101 »

Here's a little trick I use to keep my pet hate under control - wayward ring spanners in the tool box. I doubt I'm the first person to do this but I haven't seen anyone else use those cheap climbing hooks for anything other than hanging their keys on...
They're easy to unclip, you can see if any are missing at first glance and you don't have to go digging for them in the toolbox...
Not much chop for spanners bigger than 19mm but it keeps the one's you're always reaching for sorted out. :thumpsup:
Sparkington
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: You TOOL!

Post by Sparkington »

I use screwdrivers a lot and they general run a muck in my bag and rip the bag to shreds. So I use a chisel roll to house them and glade to say no more rip bag (H)
Sparkington
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Sparkington »

As been directed by geezer here a photo :D
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Nice work sparkles...I'm not your mum :|
foxpsi

Post by foxpsi »

nice trick with the spanners would be handy as, when i was a mechanic i had a few methods i found that spanner racks or magnets are one of the better options, i used to leave them lose when i was an apprentice but once it's organized helps work go a lot smother.

It's four and a half hammers across!!!