Thank you! :)

All Technical Tips an Tricks' will be located HERE merged from all the forums above.
75glnt

Thank you! :)

Post by 75glnt »

Hey guys!

I'm wanting to help out with the site.. Is there anything else I can do other than donations? I'm pretty broke :/ lol.

I've been thinking about it for a while actually. I love the site, the members, all of it! (I'm on here more than Facebook, or any other site). Lol :) )

When I get ink in the printer (hopefully this week!), I will be printing out 50 flyers.

I WILL! Be putting a large logo on my headboard. If I'm not allowed the logo.. I'll do a window sticker.

I recommend ALOT of people here (of which, I never see show up :/ lol)

But I want to do more! Lol.

This site has been very useful to me throughout (the biggest one) my 1st gc sedan! I didn't know what a galant was before then :$ I wasn't around here then.. But I was lurking, taking it in and fixing the gc.. It looked great when I sold it :( lol :P (it was my 1st! Leave me alone! :P)

Has been more than helpful with the gb! It'd still be in a bucket and bits if I didn't have you guys!

And I have met (not met, but met online :P ), a bunch of very nice people! Of which, some are now my friends.

I can't say enough about this site and I would like to thank the admin and moderators that keep it running and clean, the guy who made it all happen, and last but not least, all of the members for making this site, a great forum! It's like a large family :)

So.. Again, is there anything more I can do?

Cheers,
Mick :)
N/A ALL THE WAY
geezer101

Re: Thank you! :)

Post by geezer101 »

If you're offering help or advice to members then you're already contributing to the S-G community. The site itself is incredibly frugal to run and there are always members who are looking into or in production of items related to the site. But it's good to see you want to put it out there 75glnt :thumpsup:
75glnt

Re: Thank you! :)

Post by 75glnt »

Im leaning towards the site.. Asking how I can help the site :)

But thanks geezer :)
N/A ALL THE WAY