Heywood Rally - Millard Memorial Trial and Khannacross

All past event photos will be placed here to create an album.
mrd
God Admin

Heywood Rally - Millard Memorial Trial and Khannacross

Post by mrd »

The Millard Memorial Trial Rally and Khannacross was held this weekend in Heywood, Victoria, Australia. A couple of our members were there and I was really glad to be able to meet up with Panda and a few of his friends.
I managed to take a few snapshots while I was there, here are some of the better shots I took of the folks representing the sigmas: (IMAGES ARE VERY LARGE, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS TO GET FULL SIZED IMAGE)

Pandas old car which now belongs to a new owner who I hope will become an s-g member:

Pandas sons car (sorry man, it was only a couple of hours ago and I already forget your name :() in the khannacross:

A bystander asked me if I was selling the pictures I was taking, I said that I wasn't good enough to charge but agreed to take some pics of her boy going around the circuit in his datson and put them up here for her to download, so here they are:

I met a lot of great friendly people and I think good fun was generally had by all that attended. :)
panda

Re: Heywood Rally - Millard Memorial Trial and Khannacross

Post by panda »

It was great to meet Mr.D at Heywood for the annual Millard Memorial Rally & Khanacross. Jamie, your photos are great, certainly equal to any I've seen from the pro photographers.
My old rally Sigma performed very well in the hands of the new owner (Greg) who is still coming to terms with it, but managed to finish a creditable 9th outright. This car still has the enviable record of never ever having had a DNF.
My son, Dion, in the Ralliart painted "Siggy" (aka dion383stroker) was going well until he broke an axle, limping home with one wheel drive. Luckily he had a welded diff.
Others we met were Craig, (aka Unda, who rallies a Sigma in the HRA series) plus a couple of other S-G enthusiasts. (Kev, in a GD Galant rally car, & Hutch, who just loves old Mitsy's).
All in all, it was a great week-end, with the bonus of the unofficial S-G gathering.

panda
I'm here for a good time, not a long time !

GJ Rally Sigma, 2.6 Haltech MPI [SOLD]
Dion383stroker

Re: Heywood Rally - Millard Memorial Trial and Khannacross

Post by Dion383stroker »

Nice pics Mr D. Good enough for me to copy to my computer. Bugger the standard axles, another 1 broken 8o. Cant wait till I build the falcon 4.1 diff.
Anyway good to meet you. Till next time

Dion :thumpsup:
Sigma GK GSR Club Car (Project EFI/Turbo)
Sigma GJ Junior Club Car (My 2 Boys race this)
Sigma GN Speedway jumpcar (Now Siggyheaven)
ZJ Fairlane 383Stroker (Under restoration)
NH Pajero Tow vehicle