haltech base map please help

Ask other members technical questions here, if your after a certain answer/result have our members help you.
amooooos

haltech base map please help

Post by amooooos »

hi guys I just finished wiring up my sprint 500 and am having a bit of a hard time trying to get it to start I am not to sure if I have all the setting correct so I was wondering if anyone is running a sprint 500 on there 4g54 and would be kind enough to send me there base map so I could have a look and see where I have gone wrong
thanks in advance
amooooos

Re: haltech base map please help

Post by amooooos »

someone must have some thing I can use even the fuel and ignition timings in a spreadsheet would help
jigganought

Post by jigganought »

How did you go amooooos? Going to wire in Platinum sport haltech soon and have no base figures either will have to tune from scratch but if you found some info may come in handy.
amehel0

Post by amehel0 »

I should be getting a base map for the sport 1000 tomorrow. If you pm me with an email address i can send you an email with it. Keep in mind i have never used this map and its for a sport 1000 so i cant guarantee anything and i would check all the values before starting your car.
dvsfin

Post by dvsfin »

I could help you out with some of it as I just wired and tuned a motec into my car. Depending on what parts you are using though. ie, injectors (standard or aftermarket), which coil and sensors.
amehel0

Post by amehel0 »

the one i received was for a race magna and its very unsuitable for my tame car, so not much point me uploading it.
jigganought

Post by jigganought »

Got my sigma on the road today with platinum sport. Base maps getting close now can email what I have or you can wait till it goes on dyno and get final tune.