GN sedan and wagon bonnets

Ask other members technical questions here, if your after a certain answer/result have our members help you.
leoca64

GN sedan and wagon bonnets

Post by leoca64 »

I was wondering if there was any size differences between the sedan and wagon bonnets?.
I know that the sedan has a "half" grill, and theres a small painted panel between the headlights and the bonnet
Reason is I got a stone gaurd for the bonnet thats says its for a "GN wagon" and its about 3cms cms too long (either end ) from what I can see.(Metrix brand ).?
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: GN sedan and wagon bonnets

Post by Scorpma82 »

Sedans me wagons are different widths....

About the only (asthetic) components that are interchangeable are the guards and front doors....and even then there may be some slight differences
Built with pride, Driven in anger
brendon

Post by brendon »

All wagons are based on GE platform/width...

so as Scorpman said they are different widths
83' GJ wagon
82' GK Scorp (Track car)
08' Turbo territory
leoca64

Post by leoca64 »

Scorpma82 wrote:Sedans me wagons are different widths....

About the only (asthetic) components that are interchangeable are the guards and front doors....and even then there may be some slight differences
can you give the dimensions please ?.If the bonnet of the wagon is wider than that of a sedan , that would mean the wagon overall is wider if the gaurds are interchangeable .?
In the GN owner manual it says the sedan is wider i thought, (where it has the sedan/wagon dimensions)
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Scorpma82 »

Sedan is wider......I'm not sure of the dimensions but from memory it's a difference of about 2" (50mm)
Built with pride, Driven in anger