4g32 Saturn engine

Ask other members technical questions here, if your after a certain answer/result have our members help you.
atlantic1666

4g32 Saturn engine

Post by atlantic1666 »

Hi guys,
Im a newbie at this forum,thanks for the add. I'm Onin, from the Philippines.
I have a 1979 lancer colt 2door. startin an old school mitsu drag car project. my engine is a saturn 4G32. I already have 81mm pistons and still workin what rods to used already got a webber 45 twin side . the thing is cant find any cam 5 that im planning to use. any suggestions? Ey has anyone here done a full race to their 4G32, well what do you think is the fastest or best time time I could get on a saturn 8o| some fellows saids; I'am lucky to be able to get 15 second on a quarter mile? cheers '
75glnt

Re: 4g32 Saturn engine

Post by 75glnt »

Hey mate. I have a g32 that's built to race as well. (Pm for details)

I was told it does 13.8@100odd mph. That was with 15s

From what I've found from driving it is that it is quick. Lots of wheel spin and she was running rough.

I'd be happy if I break 15s and I'm fairly confident it will.

I can't wait to see how yours goes :) I'd love to prove to alot of guys that a na 1600 will break 15s with ease :)
N/A ALL THE WAY
atlantic1666

Re: 4g32 Saturn engine

Post by atlantic1666 »

ey man,

Thanks for a very encouraging reply :D

wow 13.8 thats great man. I hope I can do that here in the PH...

well personally I think its impossible, with a strip we have, it sucks LOL. we need to improve the traction of our streets and runways LOL

Im hoping that I can get high thirteens with a grandma engine lol but im expecting high to mid 14's with a traction we got

ya man your right about with the wheel spin as Ive heard with the old timers here regarding with the saturn's coz she's very torque grandma engine ;-)

well Im planning to put 24x8's or 9r15 or 14 slicks :thumpsup: already got an antique carrillo rods lol and finally got a cam." PM you some more of the details and ask your advice"

YEAH lets prove NA with the grandma engines lol :thumpsup: