Sydney/ Parramatta Cruise, 23rd May 2010...

Register for cruises here, no off topic chat here!
75wagon
Admin

Sydney/ Parramatta Cruise, 23rd May 2010...

Post by 75wagon »

Where will the event be located?
Sydney/ Parramatta at Parramatta Park.
http://www.ppt.nsw.gov.au/hours-and-info/park-map
Exact location will be decided on the day, depending on which area is available.
This cruise will start and finish at Parramatta Park. There will not be a group driving section, other then to and from for groups from different areas. Parramatta Park has a circuit that will be able to be driven around, it has a 30km speed limit.

What date is it organized for?
23rd May 2010.

Information on cruise details:
- Meeting at Parramatta Park 10:30am with an open leave time (time for Photos and meeting people).
- Newcastle meeting point Wallsend playing fields near the twin Shell service stations 8:45 for a 9:00am leave time.
- If any other points need to be organised, pm me, and I will post them here.

Attending:
So far it looks like we have:
75wagon and Mrs 75wagon (she enjoyed the last one so she's coming again)
ffire and sigmaralliart
Coltspeed2000
Skidmark
bigbird
brandon
amgis_obrut
Rally_2.6LC + a couple of mates ?
toruhiwi and his mate with a GTO.
Nath76LA
Superscan811
webby depending on $$$?
76galantv6
NO15SY
ozgdgalants
smithdavidjames
si66ma
tre04z
lccoop
JJPotter
gaPhil

All are welcome, even if you don't have a car, just come for a look and meet everyone there :thumpsup:

More to come I hope, pm me, and I'll add you to the list, or change your details if needed.
Please have your name added to the list, the more members coming may inspire others to come too....

This post will be updated regularly as new info becomes available, so keep checking for updates. If you have any suggestions of info that is required just let me know.
Discussion topic it located here http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3832
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
ffire

Re: Sydney/ Parramatta Cruise, 23rd May 2010...

Post by ffire »

Hi Everyone !

Yes I will be at Parramatta Park, with camera in tow .... I have an offer for people wanting there cars photos professionally done. It is a great offer as I usually charge $150 a sitting plus extras.

I am offering for $50 sitting and editing/images burnt to disc. I will supply you with 20 of those images done edited on a high res disc for you to either print posters to normal size prints.

You all know my work so if you are interested please let me know either on the day or pm me for details and further info. The more cars I get I will consider dropping the price to $45 .... an absolute bargin !!!

I love the old sigmas and galants and would to see this club as such go further and grow ! I am looking to do another Calender for next year same price ! You have all seen my work and it speaks for itself!

See you all there !!!

ffiona
ffire Photography

ImageImage

http://www.simplesite.com/ffirephoto
ffirephoto@live.com
ffire Photography
www.simplesite.com/ffirephoto
Candid, Artistic & Professional
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

For those worried about what weather they will encounter.
Here's what I will do.

I have to leave at about 8:30 to make the Newcastle meeting point.
I have family in Sydney I can call to check on the weather.

If the weather is going to be bad (raining, not sprinkling) then I may call it off. Check here for details, I will post it on this post.

IF THERE IS A CANCELLATION THEN IT WILL BE HERE BY 8:30am 23rd MAY. IF THERE IS NO CHANGE I WILL STILL POST TO SAY SO.

So look here on Sunday before leaving to be sure.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

75wagon wrote:What's the thoughts of the people coming?
Do we go ahead even if it is raining?

I've just looked at Google maps and there is at least 4 covered areas that we can use. We will need to get them early (this park is very popular). The tarp sounds like a good idea Nath76LA, (just incase we can't get a covered area). One good point is, if it is raining a bit less people will be at the park, so the chances of getting a covered area are good.

The covered area I am aiming for is near the Pitt/ Macquarie St entrance. If you come in that way turn left (it's only one way so you can't go wrong) and just up the small rise a bit on the right. It's at the first side street on the right in the park from that entrance. It's a concrete rotunda, with round topped arches, you can't miss it. It's a bit away from the popular bits too, so we should be able to park together more easily.
This may change on the day, someone may already have it. But that's the plan.

It doesn't look like there are BBQ's there. I don't know what everyone's doing for lunch. It will be BYO or there is a cafe in the park (but I'm not sure of their operating times so I wouldn't rely on it). A small gas cooker or portable BBQ might be an idea or a packed lunch. And some fold up chairs perhaps?

Dave...
I have added the above post to the discussion topic, if you have any thing to add, please discuss there.

Dave...
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

All systems go :thumpsup: We are on.
The weather is perfect, We've jagged a great day.

See you all there.

Dave.
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

Was a great day, heaps turned up.
Look here for pics of the day http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=4615

Dave...