Brisbane Cruise 24th March (Springwood to Gold coast)

Register for cruises here, no off topic chat here!
VGJONO

Brisbane Cruise 24th March (Springwood to Gold coast)

Post by VGJONO »

Allright, i should have probably done this thread up a while ago but ive spent too much time underneath my car and not enough time keeping an eye on the calender.

Anyways plans are to meet up at Springood Mcdonals around 9-10, or to be more specific, in the Dan murphy's carpark next door as it is a bit bigger, then after we all arrive and have a chat and grab a bite to eat we will cruise down the highway to Carrara on the Gold coast where there is a fundraising car event being held. (more details of the fundraising event here https://www.facebook.com/events/440535936018867/). This event runs from 11am until 4pm, Depending on how many people attend, and what others think at the time there will also be an opportunity to finish up either at the Gold coast or to head back to another location through Tamborine

Springwood Macdonalds:

The Drive:

The Second meet point corner of Nerang-Broadbeach Road & Alabaster Drive, Carrara Queensland:

Anyways let us know if you will be attending and what car you will be in

Cheers
VGJONO :thumpsup:

Attendance list:
1. VGJONO - GD Galant
2. 75glnt - getting a lift :P
75glnt

Re: Brisbane Cruise 24th March (Springwood to Gold coast)

Post by 75glnt »

Woohoo!! I'm number 2! Well, 1.5 anyway :P maybe next year I'll have a galant ready!? :P nah! Hoping for before the end of the year for the ga :)
N/A ALL THE WAY
75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

Hey guys! The cruise is this Sunday! Just a heads up :) please comment who will be joining us (Jon and I) and what car.

Thanks guys,

Also, there is another in the works for the 1st of June I think. (It's in June). See how we go.
N/A ALL THE WAY
75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

OK GUYS! CRUISE STARTS AT 9:00-9:30 TOMMOROW AT SPRINGWOOD MCDONALD'S AS ABOVE! WE AFE LEAVING AROUND 10:00am! WE WILL DISCUSS IF WE ARE TO GO TO TAMBOURINE VIA THE HINTERLANDS OR JUST TO GO HOME. IF IT MAKES IT EASIER? MY MOB IS 0448 294 083. I WILL BE UP AT 6:30. SO I CAN TAKE CALLS FROM THERE WITH ANY QUESTIONS? OR ANYTHING ELSE REGUARDING THE MEET. FOR THOSE CLOSER TO THE GOLD COAST WHO WON'T DRIVE TO THE MEET POONT. WE WILL BE ARIVING AT THE EVENT AROUND 11am. MEET US THERE!

As Dave (75wagon) said "get your shine on boys"! :P love it!

See y'all there!
N/A ALL THE WAY