PWS Recaro seats into a GJ-GN?

Post anything that is to do with exterior or interior of a vehicle here.
Cottees
Admin

PWS Recaro seats into a GJ-GN?

Post by Cottees »

Does anyone know if the PWS Recaro Seats will fit in a Sigma GJ-GN?
rob020

Re: PWS Recaro seats into a GJ-GN?

Post by rob020 »

fronts should bolt straight in.... if the rails dont bolt to your floor, the seats will bolt onto your gj-gn rails

rear wont be as easy, you should be able to make it work with abit of stuffing around though..
(peter wherrets are GHs right?)

my 2c
cheers,
rob
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
conversation recently overheard at police station after big night out
Cottees
Admin

Post by Cottees »

Yeah, PWS is GH. It is just a matter of finding some PWS seats.
rob020

Post by rob020 »

cool, thought so....

most all mitsubishi seats (front i mean) can be swapped onto any mitsubishi rails...
i want a set of fwd lancer gsr seats for my lancer :)

someone on here had a full set of lancer evo tommy kaira edition seats (or whatever theyre called) in their sigma, cant remember who or what model siggy though..

cheers,
rob
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
conversation recently overheard at police station after big night out
GB_BB4C

Post by GB_BB4C »

That was me, i have both the PWS seats in a GH PWS and the Tommy Makinen Evo 6.5 seats in a GK Sigma
2* 73 A53 16L Dodge Colt (Plymouth Cricket), 2* 73 GB Galant Sedan's, 1* 74 GB Galant Sedan, 1* 76 VK Valiant Regal,
1* 79 GE SE Sigma Sedan, 1* 81 GH Sigma PWS, 1* 84 GK Sigma SE, 1* 85 GK Sigma GL - Replacing the 84 GK SE, 1* 91 GTO - FOR SALE

natosig

Post by natosig »

That was me, i have both the PWS seats in a GH PWS and the Tommy Makinen Evo 6.5 seats in a GK Sigma
just curois as to how hard or easy it is fit the later model seats to the gk rails as im lookin at 1990 to 1994 vr4 recaro seats to fit in my gk those evo seats must be cooomfy as
84 gk sigma
GB_BB4C

Post by GB_BB4C »

Easy as to fit the seats to the rail's. Just had to drill an extra hole for one of the seat bolt's (i think), then added a bit of metal to the adjusting part as you cannot use the origional seat adjuster. Then just bolt them back in the car.

2* 73 A53 16L Dodge Colt (Plymouth Cricket), 2* 73 GB Galant Sedan's, 1* 74 GB Galant Sedan, 1* 76 VK Valiant Regal,
1* 79 GE SE Sigma Sedan, 1* 81 GH Sigma PWS, 1* 84 GK Sigma SE, 1* 85 GK Sigma GL - Replacing the 84 GK SE, 1* 91 GTO - FOR SALE

natosig

Post by natosig »

thanks for that info mate
84 gk sigma