PWS Seat's

Post anything that is to do with exterior or interior of a vehicle here.
GB_BB4C

PWS Seat's

Post by GB_BB4C »

Ok, so i have a PWS. I know this beacuse it has the number on the plate, the seat's, wheel, extractors........
Anyway i have only recently noticed that the seat's i have are trimmed slightly different. Does anyone know if there were 2 different trim's they came out in.
Here is what i have (top) and here is what they are like on the brochure and other (bottom). I know it's not the best photo but ya can see the back seat is trimmed the same as the front, leaving me wonder wtf is going on. I hope someone can shed some light on this.
2* 73 A53 16L Dodge Colt (Plymouth Cricket), 2* 73 GB Galant Sedan's, 1* 74 GB Galant Sedan, 1* 76 VK Valiant Regal,
1* 79 GE SE Sigma Sedan, 1* 81 GH Sigma PWS, 1* 84 GK Sigma SE, 1* 85 GK Sigma GL - Replacing the 84 GK SE, 1* 91 GTO - FOR SALE

A112H

Re: PWS Seat's

Post by A112H »

This is a total guess but I would say yours have been re-upholstered. My main reason for thinking this is the recaro badge in your seat is badly out of alignment, it wouldn't of left the factory like that.
Admittedly it may just be the badge fell off and was sewn back on. But it is very different to any PWS seats and pics I have seen.