GJ Sigma to GE Front end conversion

Post anything that is to do with exterior or interior of a vehicle here.
TheMangJose

GJ Sigma to GE Front end conversion

Post by TheMangJose »

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if GE front fenders hood and grille would fit on a more later GJ Sigma since my friend is selling me his NOS front grille for the GE Sigma at a really cheap price also I like the look of the GE better than the later GJ. So yeah any help if it would be a simple bolt on job or not would be really appreciated, thanks! :D

P.S. For those who are wondering why I'm going for the GE look it's because most of the Sigma Galants in the country are the later GJ models, and IMO they look so much better and easier to setup than the GJ ones lol. Also, since my car is under the works right now might as well decide whether I'll change to a GE look already rather than having to do it again later :P

Again thanks.
brendon

Re: GJ Sigma to GE Front end conversion

Post by brendon »

if your car is a wagon it may fit 'relatively' easy as they are the same width, however if yours is a sedan they are wider than the GE and you would need to cut and fill the grill
83' GJ wagon
82' GK Scorp (Track car)
08' Turbo territory
TheMangJose

Post by TheMangJose »

Sadly it's a sedan, also by cutting the grill do you mean the GE grill that I got from my friend and extending it because the GJ is wider? And thanks for the info, will update you on how it goes.
brendon

Post by brendon »

yes I'm 95% sure the GJ sedans are wider when the GE but someone else here would need to confirm
83' GJ wagon
82' GK Scorp (Track car)
08' Turbo territory