Mic_77 Galant coupe

Post your build topics here! This is for restorations only.
mic_77

Re: Mic_77 Galant coupe

Post by mic_77 »

Just spoke to my engineer and he is happy to engineer it with a few changes also ran it past him as to wether a 1uzfe could be bolted into the car and he would be happy to pass it just need chassis connectors, change callipers,seats and cut front half or whole cage out time to make a decision I guess would be lovely with a v8 in it.

Cheers Mic
mic_77

Post by mic_77 »

Couple of fresh pics finally have all 4 wheels sitting on the car rear tyres for fit up are mickey Thompson sportsman pro 28/12.5/15 there is still plenty of room inside the tubs.

Cheers Mic
A112H

Post by A112H »

Looks tough Mic, love it :thumpsup:
unique10

Post by unique10 »

I love it and I hate it. Lol let me explain
My super secret paint job that I didn't want to tell anyone about was ultimate green for my gb and a set of convos. You've beaten me to the look! I saying that it looks fantastic mate. Well done.

Btw, it's not ultimate green (ford rs) is it?
mic_77

Post by mic_77 »

Certainly is :P

Cheers Mic
mic_77

Post by mic_77 »

Car has been painted for over 2 years now I had to keep the colour guarded as every time I chose a colour someone I knew would show up with it. I was glad I chose this colour due to the zyrelic in it most would not spend that much on base coat.

Cheers Mic
unique10

Post by unique10 »

If its been painted for 2 years I can live with it a little easier because It hasn't been pirated from me. Lol. Its alot less exciting not being original though :( might have to hunt for a house of kolor alternative

Still have to say but, your car is hot.
A112H

Post by A112H »

I was going "hot house green" with mine at one stage Mic. I was thinking 4lt hot house and 1 maybe 2lt of silver mixed in. Still think this would look great and not only has no one done it but it would set you apart from the crowd.
My idea was to make a modern version of the '70s green from Galants and Valiants
mic_77

Post by mic_77 »

I was looking at sassy grass green of the old Chrysler and dodge aswell as Lamborghini green but it was to pale in the sun. I also looked into hot house green but find the colour looks dirty I did mix up a small pot of hot house green without the black in it you will be surprised how good it looks.

Cheers Mic
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Scorpma82 »

unique10 wrote:If its been painted for 2 years I can live with it a little easier because It hasn't been pirated from me. Lol. Its alot less exciting not being original though :( might have to hunt for a house of kolor alternative

Still have to say but, your car is hot.

You could always look at the Orange from the Lamborghini or Ford Focus RS
Built with pride, Driven in anger
mic_77

Post by mic_77 »

Long time between drinks car was for sale but unfortunately only tyre kickers were interested in it so I had an engineer look over it to see if he would consider registering it all is well and not much needs to be done for it to pass he is willing to allow upto a 4.8 ls1 in the car but the extra mods needed make it not viable so we have decided to go with a 4G63 on the powerglide setup I already have here so hopefully there will be some more updates soon.

Cheers Mic