its that time again.. - Galant Coupe -PICS ADDED

Post your build topics here! This is for restorations only.
tango76hardtop

Re: its that time again.. - Galant Coupe -PICS ADDED

Post by tango76hardtop »

if you can get old rego papers from the previous owner then that will prove its not an import or you could get the chrysler australia plate the one with blue writing off your sedan and put it on the coupe cos that dosnt have chassis number printed on it but does prove its made in australia
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.
shuggy

Post by shuggy »

yeh thought of it all - not possible :(
audrei

Post by audrei »

Nice project car!

Its like reading a fairytale when switching through these pages.. Good luck mate!
Nothing beats what they have in the 70's and 80's.. Here I come..Towards rendezvouz!
tango76hardtop

Post by tango76hardtop »

shuggy wrote:yeh thought of it all - not possible :(
hasnt the previous owner got old rego papers? Im sure that will be evidence you could use for sure, if he dosnt see if you could tell the transport dept the previous owner's details and they should have it on theyre records that it was previously regoed here before.
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.
shuggy

Post by shuggy »

the last ownere didnt have it regoed, neither did the guy before that. but the guy before that did, in sydney...
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

tango76hardtop wrote:
hasnt the previous owner got old rego papers? Im sure that will be evidence you could use for sure, if he dosnt see if you could tell the transport dept the previous owner's details and they should have it on theyre records that it was previously regoed here before.
Just give shuggy the id plates off your spare car... problem solved. Maybe :wut:
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
tango76hardtop

Post by tango76hardtop »

75wagon wrote:
tango76hardtop wrote:
Just give shuggy the id plates off your spare car... problem solved. Maybe :wut:
i scraped the spare car years ago with the compliance plates
astronturbo77
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by astronturbo77 »

any updates on this mate?
BUILT NOT BROUGHT BY ALGIE.
shuggy

Post by shuggy »

with the crazy busy period at work (hospitality) i havnt even had a chance to take the cover off :hit:
but i had a welder mate that came and had a look, hes pro, welded up my new battery mount in like ten min, and he just laughed. says he was gonna do it for free but now no way haha.

so

im thinkin worst might have to come to worst with this in the new year with mum on my back tellin me to get rid of the thing. im going to try and get her to let me stick it out the back yard under cover till 'that day' but things like the brand new looking stuff like tacho dash, crash pad, centre console, parcel shelf, diff centre, double grille etc might have to go on my sedan and i will start hunting for a decent project. WITH compliance plates and less rust around the chassis number haha
boyracer

Post by boyracer »

Pm Sent
3x la lancer 2door
2x gc galant hardtop
1x gc galant wagon