1977 LB Hatch

Post your build topics here! This is for restorations only.
Ryno

1977 LB Hatch

Post by Ryno »

Hi guys I'm a newbie hear but just picked up this lancer hatch that I plan to restore slowly. It's been a one owner car up until today when I purchased it from a deceased estate.It's 100% rust free but has quite a few dings an scrapes as the owner was in her late 70's an could barely see over the dash so I'm told. I'll upload some better quality pics in the daylight tomorrow. I'm not sure if the kidney mags were dealer fitted or the previous owner fitted them after she brought the car?

Anyway I'm in need of a heap of parts so if anyone has anything they want to sell please let me know. Badges, bumpers panels, interior etc.. I know it's not the neatest car but I've fallen in love with the shape.. Let me know what you think! Cheers :D

mstrrab1992

Re: 1977 LB Hatch

Post by mstrrab1992 »

Love it mate, I own one as well, I got a sedan too, unfortunately like most, parts are not easy to come by but feel free to put up what you need and in sure people will scrounge through their piles of parts and might have some things for you. Good to see another saved
All Animals to the Crow: Your not a zoo animal!
Monkey to crow:your just jealous cause noone says "mummy mummy i want to see a crow!"
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

Cheers mate. I really need a good rear bumper an a drivers door an front guard. An a few little things like badges etc.

Does anyone know what these two option codes are? There written in my logs books

Ryno

Post by Ryno »

Some day time pics.

75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

Nice pick up.
I've always like the Hatches.

I've always had a bit of a thing for them with that stripe too.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

Cheers mate, I really love the car even though in needs a lot of love. I just can't believe how hard it is to find parts for this thing! I've had a lot of early mazdas in the past, 808's, capellas, rx4's etc an thought they were hard to get spares for.. These are much harder to find things for!
lancersr20

Post by lancersr20 »

Hi Ryno,

Very nice original car and the same colour mine was.
That old lady must have been a real "rocker" .... with the Pioneer Componant cassette deck and amp - classic 80's hard core stereo (H)

If you want some parts, just buy my car (it's FOR SALE) and save yourself lots of time and money :P

LIndsay
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

Cheers mate! Yeah it seems she was abit of a rocker! Your car looks amazing but totally out of my price range unfortunately. I've recently brought a house an doing renovations etc! But goodluck with the sale!
lancersr20

Post by lancersr20 »

Thanks mate :)
llgc

Post by llgc »

[quote="Ryno"]Cheers mate. I really need a good rear bumper an a drivers door an front guard. An a few little things like badges etc.

Does anyone know what these two option codes are? There written in my logs books
/quote]
E12 is the 1600cc Engine
D20 is 4 speed manual tramsmisson
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

Thanks for that llgc!