GH Sigma SE - Turbo?EFI?LSD?

Post your build topics here! This is for restorations only.
karl_2ltgc

GH Sigma SE - Turbo?EFI?LSD?

Post by karl_2ltgc »

So i got this sigma, ImageImageImage

and a few spares.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I might add some of these together and have a neat little daily.

The car already has in last few years; new master cylinder, brakes, shocks, ultimate pads in front, king springs bushes ect.

All it needs is upper rear bushes, set of new tyres, some little paint/body work fixes and maybe a windscreen.
I have complete factory turbo setup(i think) except the wastegate needs a new diaphram. I also have a r31 lsd 3.89 rear end. Dont wanna spend any real money on it, just want to use what i got.

Car must be a good daily.... was even thinking about just putting a magna efi setup on(i got one of those too) :lol:
psshhhht

Re: GH Sigma SE - Turbo?EFI?LSD?

Post by psshhhht »

simple, all of the above, if you have the parts already... efi turbo with lsd would be fun :)
looking to start an mechanical apprenticeship, if you know of anyone in Melbourne or Gippsland who's looking for a first year, let me know!
karl_2ltgc

Post by karl_2ltgc »

You mean this one, nah its not on the market. Once i make some more space im going to get started on it. Would be nice to have it on road before next summer is over. I got a mate who can paint it, im gonna freshen up the motor just for the hell of it, though is does run ok but one bank needs valve stem seals. Otherwise its just the interia that needs some money thrown at it.
lukeysigma

Post by lukeysigma »

hi guy i hav just got my hands on a sigma turbo with an auston turbo 2lt but the motor is stuffed i was wondering if anyone could tell me wat motor and turbo set up i would be better off with!!! i heard manga might be the go but any info would be great thanks guys