New Bloke from Townsville

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
ralphy16

New Bloke from Townsville

Post by ralphy16 »

G'day all new on here living up in townsville working in the army a diesel mechanic currently in the search for my next project any 2.6l 5 speed sigma have owned a 85 gk 2.6 with jap 5 speed and lightly worked 2.6 and a 81 2.6 used just for track days but due being posted up to townsville had to sell to a mate and after almost a year without a sigma im itching to get back into it so anyone who is out there selling im up here buying,
hope to keep in touch and meet and sigma and galant enthusiasts up here

p.s. im willing to travel to brisbane for the right car
75wagon
Admin

Re: New Bloke from Townsville

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the forum.

Got any pics of your past rides?

So what exactly are you looking for? 2.6 Sigma's only?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
A112H

Post by A112H »

Hey Ralphy,
Welcome to the site mate.
This isn't a 2.6 but would be a great little car to finish off, would also fit a 2.6 into it if you really wanted.
http://sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6905

If thats not ya thing check out the for sale section, there are a few members in QLD selling different types of Mitsu's, I am sure you will find something.
72GalantGirl

Post by 72GalantGirl »

Hey mate,

I am in townsville too.. :)
Have you tried Ingham Wreckers? He has quite a few sigmas but there is a mint GH in his shed can't remember how much he wanted. But he is only open until 3pm (as he picks his kids up from school)
But the cars and wrecking yard you have to ask to go to (very restricted access) Its at the bottom of the cardwell range lots and lots and lots.
But seriously give him a call!! I am looking at going there either before of after christmas if he ever finds the Galant front guards he has lol.

Shop 47762750 and mobile is 0409054213 most likely catch him on the mobile and he doesn't answer the mobile as ingham wreckers. But just tell him the chick who bought the orange galant wagon gave you his mobile number if he asks :)

Its not about how much you spend.... Its about how much of the work you did yourself!!! :)
ralphy16

Post by ralphy16 »

[quote="75wagon"]Welcome to the forum.

Got any pics of your past rides?

So what exactly are you looking for? 2.6 Sigma's only?

G'day mate cheers, and yeah I should have some pics of the old girls up soon and yeah preferably rather standard sigmas as I am a mechanic and would prefer do it all my way from the get go
ralphy16

Post by ralphy16 »

72GalantGirl wrote:Hey mate,

I am in townsville too.. :)
Have you tried Ingham Wreckers? He has quite a few sigmas but there is a mint GH in his shed can't remember how much he wanted. But he is only open until 3pm (as he picks his kids up from school)
But the cars and wrecking yard you have to ask to go to (very restricted access) Its at the bottom of the cardwell range lots and lots and lots.
But seriously give him a call!! I am looking at going there either before of after christmas if he ever finds the Galant front guards he has lol.

Shop 47762750 and mobile is 0409054213 most likely catch him on the mobile and he doesn't answer the mobile as ingham wreckers. But just tell him the chick who bought the orange galant wagon gave you his mobile number if he asks :)

Hey yeah cheers I gave him a ring aboutit this morbid he wants me to get back to him tomorrow first thing an he will have all the info and a price for me, agai thanks heaps for the heads up, we will deffinitly have to organize a cruise
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

hey buds welcome to the site.. :thumpsup:
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310
72GalantGirl

Post by 72GalantGirl »

HAHA your funny. CRUISE??? Mine will get there one day :P Currently waiting on fuel tank to be finished and the diff to go in.
But yeah he has some oldies out in those sheds and yard even. Seen some sigmas out there too so he should be good for parts. The best wreckers I have found so organised and clean ya just gotta search through the stacks to find what ya want :)

But yeah cruise one day hope to have mine on the road in like 3-4 months *fingers crossed* xD

Its not about how much you spend.... Its about how much of the work you did yourself!!! :)