south Tas

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
lb4g63

south Tas

Post by lb4g63 »

Hi people, I'm George from Huonville TAS, have been on this forum but never resisted or posted. I have a LB lancer hatch since 2000, (my first car)
It’s in constant build, I will post some pics and mods later, at the moment it's running a 4g63na twin cam, vr4 brakes and lots of other mods. Being a fitter and turner and do allot of tig welding, it has come in handy for allot of custom parts.

One of my brothers has a JA starion, with a 4g63 vr4 conversion, and my other brother has a GA galant that is all stripped and awaiting funds,

We also have a GH sigma in the build and am putting a 2.6 with magna head and T04e turbo on.

I'll post some more info on the cars and some pics soon, great to be on board and talk to some fellow enthusiasts.

Cheers George.
Nath76LA

Re: south Tas

Post by Nath76LA »

Hi George,

Welcome to S-G. The LB sounds good. Looking forrward to seeing the pics. :thumpsup:
1976 Galant Hardtop
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome George,
Wow, sounds like I'm going to be real interested in any pics you can out up?
Bet your hatch goes alright then?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
astronturbo77
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by astronturbo77 »

hey george, glad to see you have made it to the site, im loran algie, have met you before, i have the blue turbo lancer in margate! also, nice welds on my catch can!
BUILT NOT BROUGHT BY ALGIE.
lb4g63

Post by lb4g63 »

Thanks for the welcome, the lb goes ok, but the time has come for boost! I am working on fitting a vr4 motor to the lancer now, with a gt2871r, hilux diff with true trac center, I've just about finished fabricating the inlet manifold,
I'll get myself organized and post the details and pics. have so many dam projects on the go, got a few bikes, and restoring an old dozer at the moment.

Yeah i remember meeting you loran, will have to catch up some time, ya father has told me a fair bit about your lancer, and i'm just reading your build thread now. looks great, thanks for the comments on the catch can, I'm very passionate about my tig welding.
cheers.
astronturbo77
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by astronturbo77 »

I can tell mate, excellent welding! i have seen your brother's starion around aswell, its a exact copy of mine.
BUILT NOT BROUGHT BY ALGIE.