"Gday" Im Dave from Melbourne

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
aussiedave

"Gday" Im Dave from Melbourne

Post by aussiedave »

How you all going? As the title says im Dave, i stumbled on this website trying to find out some stuff about early colts as i was looking to buy one. Well i managed to get me one 68 colt race car. The guy i bought it off was told it was an original works car( what ever thats meant to mean). I cant seem to get any info on it as it apparently had a log but the guy i got it off didnt have it. He told me it was raced by Wayne O'hearn and that he saw heaps of stuff on google about him but i tried and found nothing. If anyone knows the name or the car id love to hear from you.
Ill be sticking around here for a long time as there's so much info that i can learn from. Hope to chat to you all and get to know you all in this great forum.

Cheers Dave Image Image
Last edited by aussiedave on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1970 Colt 1100f SS 4g32
Nath76LA

Re: "Gday" Im Dave from Melbourne

Post by Nath76LA »

Welcome to the site Dave. Great to have on board.
Saw that car for sale just last week. My brother will be spewing as he also saw it and was thinking of perchasing it. Nice buy.
Also there is also another Aussie site that specializes in the early colts that you might be able to get some info about the car. Can't remember the name of the other site, sorry.
1976 Galant Hardtop
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome Dave.

We are going to need some pix of this car...
Sounds like you've bought yourself a piece of history there?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Nath76LA

Post by Nath76LA »

1976 Galant Hardtop
aussiedave

Post by aussiedave »

Thanks guys, ill have a look at that website for sure. Ive put some pics up in the forum Members Ride hope you like the look of it.
1970 Colt 1100f SS 4g32