hi from philippines

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
amg560

hi from philippines

Post by amg560 »

hi to all sigma-galant members and moderators! nice site!

im from philippines and 75wagon told of about this site from car domain, i bought a galant first owned 74 2 doors a year ago and retored it. here is the actual picture when i bought it and the picture when i restored and modified it. i hope you guys like it.

here it is when i first got it

i will post all the updates in members ride.
75wagon
Admin

Re: hi from philippines

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the site.

There certainly are plenty of Galants on Cardomain. I've spent hours looking at them.
There seems to be a lot of tidy ones from the Philippines too.
Are you on http://www.oldschoolpilipinas.org/index.php ? I am I love some of the cars on there, problem is I can only read the english (all the site is in english, but all of the posts are in Philippino), and there is only the occasional english word in the posts. Great site to look at though. I wish I was able to get to some of those swap meets over there.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
amg560

Re: hi from philippines

Post by amg560 »

yup, im a member of old school pilipinas and im using the same username in any website o car clubs locals and international. by the way, where are from? incase you need something or you need something just let me know. every body in the site speaks english, so you can asked them directly in eglish and you can tell them where you from so they will reply in eglish also. THANKS for inviting me here.