hey

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
sigjet

hey

Post by sigjet »

Hey people i am new to this site having owned a few sigmas thought i would join up. I had a gh se sigma first then ended up buying a peter wherrett special and i still have that now sitting in the back yard, then bought a genuine sigma turbo from the wreckers for the running gear as the idiot wrecker who had it, decided to put forks through the windows to lift it up and move it around and when i saw it, it was piled under 5 cars so the body was destroyed it was a blue over black sigma turbo what a spew he destroyed it as i would have kept it but ended up getting rid of it cause it was so far gone just kept the running gear for the peter wherret one in the end the turbo cracked internally and was blowing to much smoke so i took it off the road and it has just been sitting there. Now i have been thinking about putting a ls1 in it, dont know if it is a stupid idea lol let me know what u guys think :)
sigjet

Re: hey

Post by sigjet »

oh yeh heres a pic of my first sigma :)

TUFSIG
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by TUFSIG »

very nice gh man
i like :)
TUFSIG
Boost Is the Only Way
1984 GK Sigma GSR, 2.6 EFI Turbo
1992 Aus Delivered 3000GT Twin Turbo
1984 GK Sigma GSR Stocka

sigjet

Post by sigjet »

thanks mate nice gsr 2 dont see many of them getting around as clean as urs
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

I like you GH, looks tidy as.... Oh, welcome to the site.

LS1, thats a 5.7 isn't it?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
sigjet

Post by sigjet »

thanks Dave yeh it was a nice and neat car that pic was taken maybe 9 years ago i have sold it since then to a mate and he destroyed it and in the end he sent it to sims metal :(
yeh thats right ls1 is a 5.7
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

Wow, that would make a quick Sig.
Have you looked at your local laws and found out how to calculate the largest capacity you can fit in it?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
sigjet

Post by sigjet »

lol yeh it would be....
nah i havnt checked as yet but off memory there was the gh sigma in street machine a few years ago with a carb 350 chev in it fully engineered and i think he was from melbourne so it can be done + the ls1 would be lighter as well being all alloy but would have to check to make sure. Anyone here know the laws in melbourne about whats the biggest motor u can put in them :)
Shifta

Post by Shifta »

Nice pic and welcome to the site. I've never really come across a V8 sigma I liked - I guess I just have a soft spot for Boost :). I remember years ago I was just trying to get my turbo GE wagon sorted and I was running 16's at the drags and was devastated at how slow I was. There was a GH wagon with a 308 in it running the same times so it made me feel better :).
sigjet

Post by sigjet »

thanks shifta i cant see ur gh turbo pics to small lol but looks clean :) i have a soft spot for turbos 2 i also have a original vl bt1 canary yellow ex highway pursuit, but am a v8 man at heart also have a 73 hq gts coupe with a 308 stroked to 355 :) i would have thought the wagon with the 308 would have been quicker lol