New owner

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
greybeard

New owner

Post by greybeard »

Hi folks

Owned a few Chrysler products over the years, now I have a GD Galant to play with, so I need a few bits to tidy it up - RH front blinker lense ,possibly Rh fornt guard? as well

Where in Adelaide is the best place to go looking ?

gb
75wagon
Admin

Re: New owner

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the site...
How about some pics?
I've had my GD for almost a week now. I've been standing out in my garage for hours on end looking at it trying to find direction on what to do with it. I'll find it soon, to tell the truth, this is the bit I like about restoring an old car, the working out stage.

I can't help you with places in Adelaide for bit, as I'm form Newcastle (just north of Sydney for those that don't know). But good luck on the part hunting :thumpsup:

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
shuggy

Post by shuggy »

gday mate - welcome, post a wanted topic in the waned section askin for what you want and you may recieve.

make sure you post up pics soon :thumpsup:
greybeard

Post by greybeard »

Thanks folks, pics are coming but you know for the life of me I cannot see the Wanted section, yes I`m old

gb
kirkstanton

Post by kirkstanton »

Welcome!!! I have a gd with a heap of parts that I should be selling off in a couple of weeks (hopefully ) I've got both side lenses

again, welcome to the site, and we look foreward to seeing you on some cruises :D

Kirk
greybeard

Post by greybeard »

Thanks Kirk, yes would be interested in bits when you are ready give me a call 0412174108

gb