Add another body to the heap

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
L300BongoVan

Add another body to the heap

Post by L300BongoVan »

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say g'day to all and sundry.... currently embarking on an number of projects. The one that has found me knocking on your door is an L300 4WD that is in desperate need of an engine change out, it seems that you kids know your Mitsies better than any people around so I have been prowelling around and thought it hight time to say Hi!

Anyway looking at buzzing the 1.6L and chucking a 4G54 out of a Sigma into the old girl..... leave it as a standard carby job to begin with......and then later down the track, start thinking about EFI.

Shoot me a line about your thoughts or let me know if you have a spare 4G54 sitting around that needs a new home :D

Cheers,

Mark.
75wagon
Admin

Re: Add another body to the heap

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the site...
L300 4WD with a 1600, that would be a bit underpowered.
There is plenty of info on this site, and we are trying presently to build some info/ build posts so some of the more basic jobs can be covered.
When you do this engine change can you note any modifications you make and put up a build post (with pics) so others doing the same job will be able to hear/ see what's required.

Hope we can help you out.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
shuggy

Re: Add another body to the heap

Post by shuggy »

good to see another member as always - good luck with the mods and hope we can help!