hi all. newbe from w.a

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
tango76hardtop

hi all. newbe from w.a

Post by tango76hardtop »

hi everybody just thought I'll introduce myself. I have a 1976 gc galant hardtop, bought it stock mostly stripped out basically a rolling shell in 03 and so far put a 2.6 astron 2 and jap sigma 5 sp in it. When i got the motor it had some bigger cams in it already dont know the specs. have got most the interior done, new carpets, racing seats, dash etc have also modified a n14 pulsar boot and fuel release cable to work on my galant. All thats left is to get the rust and paint done then its ready for the pits, after that Im going to install a single sidedraft 45mm dellorto carb setup which i have ready. The only question i have at the moment is how do you upload pics because the pic size has to be 14kb and i cant get my camera to make it any smaller even on the lowest settings. Any help will be appreciated thanks, then i can put some pics of my project :)
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.
75wagon
Admin

Re: hi all. newbe from w.a

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the site, glad to see new people posting. Get those pics up of your ride asap, I want to see it.... More Galants, sweet as! 8-)

Just follow the link. I use tinypic.com all the time with no probs...

Code: Select all

http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=21
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
tango76hardtop

Post by tango76hardtop »

thanks for the help. the link helped a lot. I'll try posting some pics up under the member rides section. Keep an eye out for it and let me know what you think any feedback on it will be great.
I want to go down on you and make you really happy, then i want to come back up slowly and fuck you real good, yours sincerely Petrol prices.
GC75
Admin

Post by GC75 »

glad it helped mate, good to see you put pics up asap :mrgreen:
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines