Hey all

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
crazy

Hey all

Post by crazy »

hi everyone been on here a couple weeks now thought it about time to say gday all got a 84 gk at moment was a one owner grandpa car clean
giving the motor a rebuild got a bit out of control now been bored lightend crank pulled the ballance shafts out to use as paper weights got crome moly flywheel custom made clutch and presure plate ported magna head cc'd modified chambers etc and a small cam for now just moddin tr inj manifold now will run haltech ecu and msd or ice ignition system just for a daily driver car is other wise standard
i would put up some pics but had a break in at home and had my camera stolen along with a few other things so lost all my pics had over 20 mitsu galants sigma and scorpions a couple injected raced a couple of galants in rallys autocross and motorkhana's for fun back in sa still workin on the melbourne seen
anyway hey all
Real cars drive on gravel
GC75
Admin

Re: Hey all

Post by GC75 »

hey mate keen to see some pics, welcome to the site dont forgot to read and abide by our simple rules ;)
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines
panda

Re: Hey all

Post by panda »

Welcome to our forum. Bummer bout losing the camera, but as soon as you get any more pics, we'ed love to see 'em.
If you need help setting up maps for a haltech EFI, call me.

panda
I'm here for a good time, not a long time !

GJ Rally Sigma, 2.6 Haltech MPI [SOLD]