GK Sig Rally Car

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
luke77

GK Sig Rally Car

Post by luke77 »

Hey guys, just registered to the forum. I have recently purchased a 84 GK SE Sedan to go rallying. It is a 2.6 Manual with 4 wheel disc brakes. I have been co-driving for the last 10 years or so and its time to sit on the other side of the car. Had a look around and reckoned the Sig was the way to go. Also helps that I work for a Mits Dealer in country VIC. Any info, advice from anyone who has rallied or is rallying currently a Sig would be more than appreciated,

Cheers

BTW - I have a complete SE interior (apart from dash) and SE alloys in good nic if anyone is interested.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand, smoke in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming -WOO HOO! What a Ride!"
panda

Re: GK Sig Rally Car

Post by panda »

Welcome Luke to our forum. You will learn lots simply by being an active member, however firstly we need pics of your GK as it presently stands so we can all follow your build project.

And if its rally info you need, call me anytime. :D

panda
I'm here for a good time, not a long time !

GJ Rally Sigma, 2.6 Haltech MPI [SOLD]