New from melbourne

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Draff

New from melbourne

Post by Draff »

Hi Everyone,

Just saying a quick hi, new to the site although i did use to be apart of the older sigma-galant some years back, i own a 1981 GJ Mitsu scorpion and im based out of Melbourne.
Its great to see the site is still alive and full of members, looks like things are a fair bit busier than what they use to be back when it first started out as well :-)

Regards

Draff
75wagon
Admin

Re: New from melbourne

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome back.....
How about some pics?
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
GC75
Admin

Post by GC75 »

Welcome back man, glad you like the site, hope to see you active posting some pics and what not :P
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines
DVSGAL

Post by DVSGAL »

hi draff welcome back
What was your nick back in the old days?
Draff

Post by Draff »

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Nic from the old days was still Draff, its been quite a few years since i've been back. still got the same Scorp i had back then as well but not to much has been done to it as of late, its been in storage in a shed for some time as i moved interstate and couldn't take it with me.
ill put some pictures of it up when i get a chance (i must confess i'm a bit ashamed of the state of its paint lol) to make a photo bucket account or something to that affect.

DVSGAL, some of the people who use to be on the form when i was still here was Turbo (think he was based in Tas), Kodos(think he was Queensland based) & i think cheater as well(can not quiet remember where he was from). but yeah long long time ago so im not sure if they would still be on the form either but you never know. :-)
panda

Post by panda »

Welcome back, a lot of the old crew are still here. Click on the "Members" list at the top of this page, you might still remember some of us.

We don't care what state your ride is, we just need pics (& don't be embarrassed !)

panda
I'm here for a good time, not a long time !

GJ Rally Sigma, 2.6 Haltech MPI [SOLD]
Draff

Post by Draff »

Hi Guys,

As requested hope the photos appear ok, i don't have and body shots of the car that are recent, only ones i have avaliable at the moment are from back when i first bought it (almost 6 years now).
The bay shots are about a year old from when i rebuilt the head ect.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42338950@N ... hotostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42338950@N ... hotostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42338950@N04/3903751944

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42338950@N04/3902972013

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42338950@N04/3903751644

ill be sure to take a few new snaps of the body shortly, things that have changed paint has become worse and the wheels have been changed to 15" turbo rims.

regards

Draff
Draff

Post by Draff »

cheers

im located in the Melbourne,Brunswick area these days
EVL076
S-G Veteran

Post by EVL076 »

Draff wrote:DVSGAL, some of the people who use to be on the form when i was still here was Turbo (think he was based in Tas), Kodos(think he was Queensland based) & i think cheater as well(can not quiet remember where he was from). but yeah long long time ago so im not sure if they would still be on the form either but you never know. :-)

hahahaha we are all still here man :lol:
kodos and cheater still got the same name, but i have changed now.. again (was Turbo then Lethal Galant then Lethal G)

i seen ya name and though, nah he aint a n00b lol

welcome back dude :D
Image Image
81GL
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by 81GL »

Welcome mate, Recall your username slightly (i was probably a 1 time poster at that stage lol)

Cheers,
Nick.

PS:
EVL076 wrote:then Lethal G
just curious... is this an abreviation of 'lethal galant', or because you look lethal in a G :lol: or is there another story :lol:
Old school Mitsu's, its not a hobby; it's a life style.
Draff

Post by Draff »

:lol: glad to see some of the old crew are still here! seems we all find our way back on here sooner or later, its just a matter of time :lol:
EVL076
S-G Veteran

Post by EVL076 »

81GL wrote:just curious... is this an abreviation of 'lethal galant', or because you look lethal in a G :lol: or is there another story :lol:
if only you knew mate... if only you knew :lol:
Image Image