Hey people, new to the game so tell me what you can

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
fastisfun

Hey people, new to the game so tell me what you can

Post by fastisfun »

G'day
story goes i just scored a scorpion for my birthday of a mate and dont no anything about them. its ur typical freebie, no motor, interior in pieces in the boot, faded burnt orange paint, hell i cant even tell u what year it is cause i havent been able to look at the VIN plate yet cause still stashed at my mates. Im not one for original restoration, so any ideas are welcome. i've been thinking along the lines of a RB25det out of a Skyline with the matching 5 speed probably to a vs commodore diff. i only choose the commodore diff because in my experiences they dont break for much. So if anyone has any advice or ideas please let me no, cause like i said i no three parts of stuff all
cheers
A car doesn't no what brand it is, so build your own.

CARS
now - Scorpion freebie sitting on mates property
- Holden barina, nice little in between car

used to - LX Holden Torana sold be fore i started losing to much cash, not a great car but i loved it anyway
- 5 speed manual vs commodore, lowered, chipped, extractors, high flow cat, cold air induction it was fun
fastisfun

Re: Hey people, new to the game so tell me what you can

Post by fastisfun »

thanks mate
im pretty sure it was a quad head light set up, so what model is that? ill try get some pictures happening too, i wouldnt mind a record of what i started with because its worse than anything else ive done
A car doesn't no what brand it is, so build your own.

CARS
now - Scorpion freebie sitting on mates property
- Holden barina, nice little in between car

used to - LX Holden Torana sold be fore i started losing to much cash, not a great car but i loved it anyway
- 5 speed manual vs commodore, lowered, chipped, extractors, high flow cat, cold air induction it was fun
panda

Re: Hey people, new to the game so tell me what you can

Post by panda »

Hi & welcome to our forum.

The 4 headlight model was first released in Australia in March 1978, & continued through till 1981.

Yep, I agree with TUFSIG, go down the tried & proven 2.6 Astron EFI / Turbo. Lots of help available here with a project like that.

Check in the Tutorial section on how to post pics, coz we need yours, like now. :D

panda
I'm here for a good time, not a long time !

GJ Rally Sigma, 2.6 Haltech MPI [SOLD]