oh oh, 'nother tazzy!

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
gunder

oh oh, 'nother tazzy!

Post by gunder »

G'day all!
I stumbled on this website by accident, but maybe it was providence!
I got a '75 galant but thats all I know about her, 'cept that its a 1.6 litre saturn motor 4 speed manual.
Had her (called her Camille!)for almost a year now, and though she's pretty rough around the edges (and then some), she's been rock soilid reliable. She needs a lot of work, but this looks like it could be the place to come for advice, help and tips (Im not very car savvy... yet!).
Any way, just saying g'day. I'll post a pic or two in the galant pics section. :P
75wagon
Admin

Re: oh oh, 'nother tazzy!

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the site!
Another GC, excellent can't wait to see the shots of your car.
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
GC75
Admin

Post by GC75 »

welcome man, looking forward to some pics
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines
gunder

Post by gunder »

Thanks for the welcome :)

I got some pics up in the galant workshop pics thread (?!), but dont beleive them... she looks a lot better in the pics as she's pretty rough... think the wheels are a distraction!
I'd like to do her up a bit, but my mates all say "put a bullit in her" so to speak, but as my first car (I am older than I sound - just late to the game!), she's been reliable and Im partial to her. I've just started looking around the web-site to see what help and Ideas I might find/try... so I'll let you know as things move on...
My biggest trouble is knowing where to look for parts (motor, gearbox and suspension are prioritys of and definatly a new radiator - held togeather with quicksteel at the moment!) and what is compatible or alternatives... This is not a question, I will look around the site a bit for Ideas, just saying I have dreams for her and may ask for advice or help later... she's all origional as far as I can tell, and thats probably her biggest problem :lol:
Any way Ill say g'day from time to time...
Cheers all!