G'day folks

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
84GSR

G'day folks

Post by 84GSR »

Been a member here for awhile and posted once or twice but hadn't got around to introducing myself. My name is Tristan and I live in Adelaide. I have a factory black 1984 GK GSR which I've owned for 8 years. One of just a few with no central locking or electric windows. Currently has a scorpion diff with 4.62 gears and Starion ventilated disc all 'round. Engine is carby TP Magna. Have twin 45mm webbers and other odd n ends that I'll fit one day.
Undies91

Re: G'day folks

Post by Undies91 »

welcome mate

good to see another South Auzzie.
cruisin this weekend? if so ill see u there.

Undies91
Own A GN Sigma
rebuild on the way!!!
oh and fuel injected turbo
84GSR

Re: G'day folks

Post by 84GSR »

Here's some pics of the GSR. These aren't up to date as it is on the road. These were taken last year not long before I put it back on the road.
The next pic is of the dual downdrafts I ran for awhile. They worked quite well other than being a little small on this engine.
These are my webbers. Had them on for a week and the cylinder head corroded out. Havn't had a new cylinder head built yet so just running around with a Magna carby.
Will try to get to the cruise saturday night. I live near Westfield Marion so I'll meet youse all there if I make it.