Rob from Brisbane.

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
rob440

Rob from Brisbane.

Post by rob440 »

My name is Rob and I live in Brisbane. I am a Chrysler/mopar "addict" but have not had a car since 1999. I was not "in" to Mitsubishi/s but I always liked Scorpion's , Evos etc. My last "mopar" was a GSR sigma with a 318 chysler small block shoehorned into it............ Anyways,,, I was in need of a cheap daily driver so I put the word out to friends I have (mechanics) who know where and when a good car might be for sale. It just so happened a sigma that had been getting serviced by my mate for that last 15years was dropped of to my mates workshop as the owner had bought a new car but felt the sigma was too good to send to the wreckers. I turned up the same week it arrived and my mate said if I take it off his property I could have it. He did a roadworthy and I have been driving it for 5 weeks now. The sigma had 72000km on the clock and I have managed to add another 1000 to that. It is an 2.6 auto and I am keen to untap some of the astrons power. So far I removed the catalytic converter for scientific research and I'm keen to get my hands on a manual g/box and magna injection.

Last edited by rob440 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panda

Re: My name is Rob and I live in Brisbane.

Post by panda »

Welcome to the forum Rob.
You will find lots of info already posted on manual conversions, plus EFI conversions.
Take the time to search & read, there is much to be learnt.
Good luck, panda
I'm here for a good time, not a long time !

GJ Rally Sigma, 2.6 Haltech MPI [SOLD]