Hello from Bundaberg QLD

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
michaelc

Hello from Bundaberg QLD

Post by michaelc »

Hi All,

Just introducing myself.

My very first car, 30 yrs ago, when I was 17 was a Chrysler GE Sigma - 2 litre 5 speed. It had all the usual first car additions such as Hotwire mags, a big stereo, one of those black stickers across the top of the windscreen with "Sigma" written in white and those funny little plastic "tri blade" things you attach to your windscreen wipers.

The next car was a 1984 GK Sigma SE - 2.6 litre 5 speed. GSR grille, front & rear spoilers. Heaps of engine work - bored out 40 thou, flat top pistons, double valve springs, mild cam, 350 Holley carby, electric fuel pump from a 5 litre Holden V8, stiffer shocks etc etc. I had that car for a long time and did many, many trouble free miles in it. The only other thing I wanted to do to that car was add a Turbo, so instead.......

.....I bought a Turbo Starion - bought it stock and left it that way.

Now, I'm 47, just sold my Hayabusa motorcycle because it was just too fast for my old eyes and slow reflexes. I'm looking for another toy and would absolutely love to get a Sigma Turbo - it would be bit slower and more family friendly than the Hayabusa.

And that brings me to here!!!!!

Thanks

Michael
JimmyG

Re: Hello from Bundaberg QLD

Post by JimmyG »

Welcome. :)
Cars: 95 Wrx, 77 Galant, 73 Galant.
Shifta

Re: Hello from Bundaberg QLD

Post by Shifta »

Welcome mate! I'm in the same boat - had plenty of Mitsi toys earlier in life, sold them all, and now have come full circle and would love another Siggy Turbo but they are now harder to come by! :)