hi from webby

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
webby

hi from webby

Post by webby »

Hey guys, I've been around for a while, both here and on the old forum, but I figured I'd introduce myself all the same. My name's Josh, I'm 19 and I always had a thing for Scorpions, 'specially GJ's. I've currently got 3, a 1978 GE, a '79 GH and an '81 GJ, although if my mate gets his way the GE may be going to another home, namely his backyard :P
The GJ has a way out of tune 2.6, Jap 5 speed and rooted Jap diff. I'll be throwing a VRS kit through it, rebuilding the diff (it's got a really noisy bearing on the drivers side) and hopefully finding a somewhat shorter diff ratio as it was originally an auto and the diff feels too tall. Then, after I've paid Dad back for the car it'll be getting EFI, Starion front brakes and struts, an exhaust+extractors, a set of standard MkII Supra 14x7in rims with 225/65 tyres, a respray in the original blue 'coz the paint's farked and a set of 1in lowered King springs.
The GE, if I don't sell it, will be getting the budget hi-comp Astron I 2.6 I've posted about elsewhere and basically the same treatment as the GJ everywhere else, although the diff (if it fits) will probably make it's way into the GJ at some point, as it is practically new.
The GH is fairly straight rust wise but has a fair manglement of the front left corner due to the previous owner driving it into an underground carpark supporting pillar. It came as a package deal with the GJ, mostly for parts.
Anyway, once I get around to it I'll start a members rides post about the GJ.
Cheers :D
Josh
-Josh.
Daily: 7/96 EF Falcon, 4.0 SOHC, BTR95LE, 3.45:1 LSD/Lukey extractors, full 2.5” exhaust, EL intake, Tickford snorkel, 87DA cam, AU injectors, shiftkits.com.au single stage kit. PB 14.93@91mph.
Project: Red '81 Scorpion-http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11889
GC75
Admin

Re: hi from webby

Post by GC75 »

welcome mate
Previous owner of a GC Coupe, a few GSRS and random Sigmas.
Converted to the Ultimate Driving Machines