What? I hadn't joined already?

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Gav

What? I hadn't joined already?

Post by Gav »

Geez, this is awkward...

I've been lurking here, on various topics where needed since... um, forever! I guess I never joined yet.

Anyway, I'm Gav! I've been floating around the other Mitsubishi communities since before Mitsubishi stopped making cars here, I used to own many a Magna.

Well, now I own two Galants-ish. I have an EC5W Legnum VR4 prefacelift manual as a daily driver, which is why I also own a 1985 Galant Σ CX hardtop. That's getting freighted down from Queensland. It's here next week. I am quite pleased, though I am yet to tell my wife. Should I stop posting, assume I've been murderdivorced.

I picked up the E15A to save it being scrapped. It's incredibly clean, I couldn't allow that to happen, and as I live in Victoria, the Galant Σ qualifies for limited use Club Registration Scheme. This means I could use it for 90 non-consecutive days in a year. Which is useful, as my Legnum happens to run for about that long too...

No photos at this stage, the E15A's in the holding yard in Queensland, and the EC5W's where the towtruck dumped it at my folks.