Chrysler fan, Galant newbie!

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Cutty

Chrysler fan, Galant newbie!

Post by Cutty »

G'day all,

I've a long time Chrysler owner (had the same one since 1987). I've recently 'inherited' a couple of Galants (GC and GD) from my best mate who passed away a few years ago.

They each belonged to his grandparents who passed them on to him, so they've been in the same family since new.

One is complete, and I hope to get back on the road with a bit of a re-spray.

The other, he started restoring many, many years ago and has sat in his shed in pieces for the best part of 25 year. The paint is 2pac and still looks great after all that time. But the car is in pieces waiting for me now to put it back together. I'll be doing that as a project over the next few years as a tribute to him.

So, I expect I'll need the help of the members here at various stages to get the thing back together.

Cheers,

Iain
75wagon
Admin

Re: Chrysler fan, Galant newbie!

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the forum Cutty (Iain).
Hoping you can put some pics up of the cars you have, I'd been keen to see what you're up to for sure.
Sad to hear how you came by them though :(
I suppose that gives you more determination to get then done and back on the road. In honor of your best mate.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers