Hello from Poland

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Maciek

Hello from Poland

Post by Maciek »

Hi guys!

Unfortunately I do not own Galant nor Sigma. Few years ago I had one '82 Galant in my backyard but it had a broken engine and because of the law in Poland I had to pay insurance for the car even if it stood broken and not running at all. I decided to scrap it as I was too young and too unexperienced then to repair it myself and the insurance cost was horrible (around 450 USD for a year). At the moment I'm a proud owner of 4G15-equipped '92 Hyundai Excel which is my daily car (I'm also one of the founding members of Polish Hyundai fan club - Hyundai Klub Polska). I inherited it from my grandpa after he died so I'm doing everything to keep it in the best condition as possible.

Nowadays however I'm looking to buy an '80s Galant and I hope that's with your help I will be able to get some info about the car so I will be prepared to own it :-).

With best regards,
Mac
Japanese nostalgic cars enthusiast
geezer101

Re: Hello from Poland

Post by geezer101 »

Welcome to the site Maciek. You don't need to own a Mitsubishi or old Chrysler 4 cylinder to be a member here - just being a fan gives you enough right to be here and take part in the forum. Good luck with finding the old school Mitsubishi you are looking for. :thumpsup:
bruggz351

Re: Hello from Poland

Post by bruggz351 »

Gday Mac and welcome to site. You picked a good decade of Galant to look for but I may biased... :thumpsup:
'82 GJ GSR Silver (family heirloom):)