Hi from South Australia..Newbie..

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
GHBABY

Hi from South Australia..Newbie..

Post by GHBABY »

Hi everyone...Im Kristy, from South Australia..
I am a proud owner of a 79/80 GH Chrysler Scorpion Coupe..
I got this car for $400 & fell in love with it from a photo...well when i seen it in person i still brought it cos i felt sorry for the poor thing...it needs alot of TLC..
I have started hunting parts for it, but they are so hard to find..
Resto has currently started on her, her interior will be custom as its a bit daggy at the present time..
Looking for a dashboard...1/4 rear window frame arms & rubbers...RHS front 1/4 panel..
Looking forward to exploring this site..thanks..
jvflash

Re: Hi from South Australia..Newbie..

Post by jvflash »

I would love to see photos of it :thumpsup:

Welcome to the site Kristy, good to see another GH Scorpion on Adelaide roads :D
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Welcome aboard S-G Kristy. Yet another member from Awesome Adelaide :) The early Scorpions will always be the pick of the bunch IMO - they have a great look to them. Yes, getting parts for them is becoming a real struggle but I'm sure there will be members here that will either have something you're after or can point you in the right direction (expect to be spending your weekends at 'U-pull-it'). When you get the hang of navigating the site, start up your own thread and get some pics up for us. And, as with all noob members - use the search function http://www.sigma-galant.com/search.php it is your friend :thumpsup:
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

jvflash wrote:I would love to see photos of it :thumpsup:
I think all of us would.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers