Hello ... I am new to this ... can any one show me around

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
Trinidadgalant

Hello ... I am new to this ... can any one show me around

Post by Trinidadgalant »

Good day .. i am from Trinidad an Tobago which is located in the Caribbean i came across the forum I to own a Galant.. if anyone is willing to show me how this site works i would be thank full
geezer101

Re: Hello ... I am new to this ... can any one show me aroun

Post by geezer101 »

Hi Trinidadgalant, welcome to Sigma-Galant. If you're looking for something specific like how to identify what model, engine or upgrades are available/have been done for your particular car use the search function http://www.sigma-galant.com/search.php It is located in the links below the Sigma-Galant banner at the top of the index page when you log in. If you want advice on trouble shooting a problem or just want an opinion on what other members have done to their cars - you can start your own build thread in the appropriate section of the forum. The "FAQ's" are the frequently asked questions in regards to how the site operates, how to start your own topics and what you'll need to know to navigate your way around the site http://www.sigma-galant.com/faq.php this is also found in the links below the Sigma-Galant banner on the index page. Have a go at clicking on different links in the thread titles and looking through the posts. You will soon get the hang of it and find yourself spending hours just checking out information on different cars that have made their way into the Sigma-Galant family, and how member's builds have progressed. Good luck and have fun! :thumpsup:
VGJONO

Post by VGJONO »

Welcome Trinidadgalant, was speaking to you in chat earlier today, post up a few Pics of your GH when you get to know how everything works, im sure alot of the guys on here would like to see it :thumpsup:
Narcotics

Post by Narcotics »

welcome to the site. Love to see your galant will be interesting to see where it came from 8-)
here are my mid 1980's galant/sigma both are astron 2.6L automatics.

1984 "SE model" which means you get extra things like bonnet turn signals, option of power windows, suede interior, a fully lined boot & some other little details

1986 wagon with extended roof.
The most expensive car I've ever bought was a 1984 Mitsubishi... in 2014.