Reintroduction to a Scorpion.

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
CHALLENGER

Reintroduction to a Scorpion.

Post by CHALLENGER »

Have been stalking this forum for over a year now after a failed attempt to register just after I purchased my new daily driver.
Somehow after clicking on the registration link Email I never received Confirmation.
Couldn"t re register as was kept being told that email address was allready registered.

However now that I have ditched Craptus :banh: and now have a new email address, Hi.

Had been looking for a GH or GJ Scorpion for years but everything I looked at had too much cancer.

Even tried to buy back my origional GH that I bought new and sold in 86 to a lady who still has it, not for sale.

Found an immaculate one owner GJ with 55,000k in amazing condition, back seat never sat in, garaged all its life, full service records and with cold Air still charged with freon 12. Bonus, it was the same colour as my old one.

Tyres hardly worn but all very cracked, spare was the origional factory one still stickered.

Elderly owner had put a small ding on the front passenger side guard and another on the drivers rear quarter.

Had them repaired, the rest of the paint cut back and the lot clearcoated. so paint is about 90% origional 1981 factory.

Only thing needed for Roadworthy were two $4.00 axle seals and new wheels and tyres. Have done about 10,000 k trouble free miles since putting it on the road, including a round trip to Brisbane, 2900 k's. Luv it.ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by CHALLENGER on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
geezer101

Re: Reintroduction to a Scorpion.

Post by geezer101 »

Greetings CHALLENGER, welcome to S-G! Finally after a year... :) As with all noobs, once you figure out how to post pics etc get a couple of photos up for us so we can see this amazing garage find of yours :thumpsup: