G'day all

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
bumpy

G'day all

Post by bumpy »

Hi guys, I'm Bumpy, and live on the Central Coast NSW.

I have had a soft spot for a Sigma, since i bought my first GH, when i got my P's and that's 20+ years ago. Haven't owned any since, but I am working on it, but i'm in no rush. The plan, 1981 GH Sigma, 13BT, either 5 speed, or Auto, possibly 4 link shortened rear end possibly 9", disk brakes all round, custom paint, and interior. The plan is a road registered drag car.
geezer101

Re: G'day all

Post by geezer101 »

Hi bumpy, welcome to S-G. It's funny how anyone who has ever owned an old school Chrysler/Mitsu and never really lets go of it (either the fond memories of driving one or the car itself). Good luck with your search for a project ride, be sure to post pics and get a build thread going once you've got your hands on it. :thumpsup:
simon

Post by simon »

Welcome Bumpy,have you found a sigma yet. I have a GJ se that might suit, I have taken the motor,radiator,brakes, steering,,suspension and the diff. the
body and interior looks to be in good condition . I am just north of tamworth
simon
bumpy

Post by bumpy »

I have a GH out west that i have to try and go pick up, i would tow it, but only having a Commodore to tow with, i think the law might have something to say about doing it that way...