Introducing myself and such.

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
guerillagreasemonkey

Introducing myself and such.

Post by guerillagreasemonkey »

Small business owner and fan of all things modifying. I wish I was here to not seem like a scammer or a vulture but I know I'm going to.

One of the things I hope to do with my business is save cars from peoples best intentions. I'm taking ownership of an unsalvageable Sigma GSR manual tomorrow that the owner was going to restore but never got around to it. I'm hoping to put the parts I don't need into the hands of people who could use them. I'm getting the car for the wheels, I may hold onto the engine and trans for a future project but if somebody wants them I'm not emotionally attached. I also have a line on a Galant wagon I may be getting in a few weeks. Similar condition. I'm not going to post in the for sale section as of yet, I didn't want my first post to be a "for sale" thread so I thought I would post here and seek moderator approval before any "advertising".

A bit more about me though... I like 80s jap cars. Ive got a 89 CRX that has more money in it that I care to think about and a 1995 Barina Dragster (yes barina dragster) I'm in the middle of race prep on. I have a small (very small, I'm the CEO and the janitor) business selling my own designs of car themed shirts to try and fund my going racing.

But all in all, you guys are a pretty highly spoken of community and if the mods say "no". I understand fully and no hard feelings.

Thanks.
75wagon
Admin

Re: Introducing myself and such.

Post by 75wagon »

This is the one?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Sparkington
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Sparkington »

Welcome mate, god luck with the hunt and welcome to the nut house :)
75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

:stupid:

I love old school jdm cars!! All of them! I think this new jdm movement is great :D
N/A ALL THE WAY