G'day from Adelaide

Make yourself known to other members here! Dont be shy!
BSCGN9

G'day from Adelaide

Post by BSCGN9 »

G'day All,
Just found this forum while searching for GE Sigma bits on the net! I have a 78 Chrysler Sigma (GE Sedan) that I would like to get back on the road again.....just need some parts (a straight back bumper, a new water pump and some rear brake cylinders) OH yeah and I need ta get the pesky white sticker off too....

Cheers Bruce
A112H

Re: G'day from Adelaide

Post by A112H »

Hey Bruce, welcome to the site mate. Pretty sure there are a few SA members here that can help you sort out your issues and get the beast back on the road.
Chuck up some pics and give us all a look at your beast :D
BSCGN9

Post by BSCGN9 »

G'day Jason,
Only a few pics from when I resprayed the beast a couple of years back! She has been in the shed since 07! I had just fitted a cheap low km 2.6 and a mate rebuilt the trans when about 3 months later she got stickered for too dark window tint (Ambo grade Black! Which was ironic considering they changed the tint laws 6 months later and she would have been fine!) and too small a steering wheel! Considering I had expected to get done for too low, too loud and really wide tyres I was pretty shocked when he didn't ping me for them!!

The beast has been resprayed Genesis Blue metallic(which now needs some fixing after getting scratched moving house!), Its got 2.6 in it, rebuilt auto, lowered by previous owner (badly) I put a set of 13x6 and 13x7 Dragway 4 spokes on (off a TA22 Celica) and straight thru exhaust with a twin outlet stainless muffler (one of those that SPRINTS sold awhiles back!) needs a small inline muffler too to quiet the VERY loud noises.... I want to get her back on the road for cruisin.. And then start doin some carby upgrades, new exhaust, etc

Cheers Bruce
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Greets to you BSCGN9, welcome aboard S-G. And always good to see another member in awesome Adelaide join the site. The sig looks like a good straight example and will only take some minor stuff to get it back on the road. :thumpsup:
BSCGN9

Post by BSCGN9 »

Thx mate, it has a little bit of rust in some spots rd base of windscreen. And I replaced both front guards with some rust free ones from U-pull-it Lonsdale back in 2006 ish. The interior is pretty rough but nothing that a donor car won't fix!

Bruce
tubby

Post by tubby »

I have an average condition sedan rear bumper you can have.... pm me. be good to see more ge's on the road :)
'81 GJ Scorpion, '87 GN Panel Van, '77 Sigma sedan
BSCGN9

Post by BSCGN9 »

thx mate!! Incoming PM!!
BSCGN9

Post by BSCGN9 »

fired the beast up for the first time in ages during the week.....very loud!! but fired up first go once the jumper leads were on!! need new battery me thinks!!

75glnt

Post by 75glnt »

My mum would cry if SE ever ha another one of these! In this exact condition..

But it's good to know she still has taste (H)

Love the car mate :) it's got a tough stance and the rims suit well!
N/A ALL THE WAY
ddt

Post by ddt »

"it's aliive!"
love it- looks great on those Dragways. Are they 14x7s?
'Member's Rides' Link for LIL RED WGN: http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4742
BSCGN9

Post by BSCGN9 »

Nah mate 13x6 on front and 13x7 rear (with 205/60's on back) they came off a TA22 Celica...

Cheers Bruce

PS I am also after the chrome strip sections for the bottom of the windscreen, just discovered mine have disappeared (Probably during the great Shed clear out of 2011.... :banh: :banh: )